Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
421 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
colors [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 9:29:52 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Normally he’d have worn his favored overcoat atop his usual outfit however this was Lavaridge and the place was terribly hot—due to the proximity of Mount Chimney

(Like, really, who would build a town right at the foot of an active volcano?!)

Several minutes of asking around later, he would eventually find the Psychedelic Chateau—an aptly named location that looked much bigger than it sounded (on paper); with the several domes reflecting the harsh sunlight off them.

Now that he was here—after making his way inside—what next? He was told to bring one Pokémon, and he was definitely making the trip with his trusted Absol, Cordy.

What insanity awaited them today?

+
+ oh boy here we go

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
colors [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 0:26:00 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel desireeblooms"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

WELCOME TO THE PSYCHEDELIC CHATEAU, CHALLENGER.
[break][break]

Tapping the remnants of a cigarette into a private ashtray in her chambers, Desiree’s eyes perked up at the announcement made over the intercom; it was like a bell to her ears, though with a robotic voice rather than a chime. One that she had become more and more accustomed to with the relocation and promotion of herself and her chateau. Scooping up one of her dearly beloved blossoms into her hand, a Shaymin, and applying lip-gloss with the other, she soon made her way down to the main foyer.[break][break]

“Greetings, Jack,” she said softly in her approach, accompanied with a smile, “.. an unfamiliar face, we don’t get those often near the volcano. I don’t believe we’ve met.”[break][break]

She could not place where she had heard or seen the name from before, nor how familiar it was in the grand scheme of things. Had she retained a photographic memory, which hers was far from, she surely would have recognized his last name from the Vital City Tournament- and how she giggled reading Nappy-er while she was feeling quite tired in those moments of her recovery from Kyurem. Regardless, she clasped her hands together and nodded in delight, first to him, then to his Absol.[break][break]

“What brings you to challenge me today? Come, walk with me.”[break][break]

Holding a hand behind her as she advanced into the hallway that sprawled deeper inside, hosting a variety of rooms constructed for various challenges, she guided him through the overgrown, reclaimed castle to the last one. Fairy and grass-type pokemon fluttered and traversed freely around them, all curious- but none could compare to the curiosity of the Shaymin resting on her shoulder. Its big eyes could not resist scanning over and over both the man and his Absol.[break][break]

“A world of love, a world of thrills.. Championship? Better chasing that than chasing highs for the wrong reasons.”[break][break]

The door to the SHOOT course was still quite the walk away.

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 shaymin stats above uwu

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
421 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
colors [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2024 18:50:32 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
The moment he saw the Shaymin that the Gym Leader was carrying along with her, it was on sight.

“Oh, shit—I didn’t realize you have one of them, too!” he would remark, blinking and looking up at the Shaymin for the briefest of moments, before realizing that his Absol was already rolling her eyes his way.

“Cordy, what?” he would continue half a second later, blinking as he turned to stare at her; before resisting the urge to roll his eyes where present companion could see!

“We may not have met, but—if you remember that tournament earlier in the year, I entered with my Absol. Vital City Tournament, down at Lilycove?”

He had a rather decent win / loss streak from the entire thing, so there was that.

When he was prompted about the challenge, he would dig around his lighter jacket a bit before pulling out a rather worn-looking notebook—to be honest he was the only one that called it a tome, so there was that.

He would then flip the front flap open, to show the Weather Badge he’d also won from that particular tournament her way.

“Well, asides from collecting tales and stories about legendary Pokémon, I wanted to see how things were done around here. Back in Alola, we don’t have Gym Challenges—we have Island Trials, you see,” he would explain.

Maybe that should explain his Alolan accent that was bleeding out a bit, before he reeled it in and returned it back to the ‘neutral’ accent he normally used.

“And I want to see how the Gym Challenge compares to the Island Trials back home,” he added.

+
+ in typical Alolan fashion

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty five ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ idol | dj ✧
✧ gym leader ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
colors [gym]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 0:46:17 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel desireeblooms"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-fairy"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

The Shaymin’s pupils dilated upon being perceived- slightly due to the anxieties of being shy, but mostly, due to petting aggression. It did not catch on to the quirks of Absol's rolling eyes, however. “Oh yes, the tournament,” she smiled, looking at his exhibition of the badge he had taken home, “I got one of those there too. Even if we both didn’t place, we beat the winner- that says something about us both, right?”[break][break]

Her dense head, still, could not place the recognition- though she assumed it was with both of their presences there, no doubt. Moving the Shaymin from her shoulder into her palms, she smiled and nuzzled its cheeks.[break][break]

“I met this one afterward,” she said softly, planting a kiss on its gracidea, “.. and its three siblings. The rest are around here somewhere, they love to hide in the bushes.”[break][break]

Taking soft steps in an attempt to preserve her energy, as there was no thought in her mind to believe she would be mounting the hand-sized creature within hers, the door that awaited them remained closed. It was nearing closer, though- and as they approached amidst conversation, she plucked a bowl held by a nearby Shiinotic containing a twin pair of pills.[break][break]

“Oh, you’re from Alola? I used to see someone from Akala,” she chuckled, trying her hardest not to grimace at the thought, “.. I bet it’s going to be quite different, you see! I think I’m one of the first in all the regions to take a holistic approach when it comes to my Gym. Taking on an obstacle course would be too easy without a catch~!”[break][break]

Using her back to open the large set of doors that divided the hall from the course chambers, inside rested a large indoor, artificial terrain that resembled an oversized oasis. Sunlight from above fluttered through glass panes of a dome, and with that, many pokemon basked within the sands of the exterior. Yet, the main course, that stretched the back, appeared to be a play on a body of water.. with lily pads to suit.[break][break]

“Here we deal with mushroom spores, harvested from my dear Shiinotic,” she grinned, leading him to the start of the track, “.. do you have any questions for me before we begin? Perhaps.. about these? Or is there anything else you’d like me to know about your mind as of late?” The pills clinked in the stained glass bowl.

[break][break]
🌸🌿 NOTES 🌿🌸
[break]
🌺 shaymin stats above uwu

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".desireeblooms"]--accent:#FF6F90!important; --headercolor:#FF6F90!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times